| || The "New Gallery" Art Foundation was established at April 18, 1989 in Moscow. Its logotype was officially recorded in the Internationl Register in 1990. |
The "New Gallery" specializes on Soviet art of Socialist Realism of the 1920-1950-s. It functions as closed gallery, art foundation, collecting works of art and preparing them for further exhibitions and auctions as well as for decorating offices and living quarters.
The principal program of the "New Gallery" Art Foundation is to revive undeservedly forgotten old names. The works by
The Foundation also possesses one of the largest among private collections poster`s assemblage of the period of the end of XIX century - late 1950s ( it numbers about 1000 depository units).
Selected exhibitions for the last two years:
Tel./fax (095) 157 1450